The Precious Blood Community
We, the Cincinnati Province of the Missionaries of the Precious Blood, are an Apostolic Community founded in 1815 by St. Gaspar del Bufalo. We are united by a Bond of Charity and rooted in the Spirituality of the Blood of Jesus, ourselves and the people we serve.
We are called to participate in the ongoing renewal of the Church and the realization of the presence of God among
In our willingness to be flexible and responsive to changing needs, we fulfill our mission through:
- Supporting and nurturing one another
- Embracing a life of prayer
- Calling forth the gifts of the laity and working in collaboration with them
- Preaching and witnessing to the Word of God
- Promoting conversion and reconciliation
- Pursuing justice, ever mindful of the poor and marginalized.